DuraForce Tri Suit - Build
The DuraForce Tri Suit can compete with the best in class on fabrics, trims and construction technologies. Designed to make you look good, and constructed to make you endure those long hours of training and race. The elastic warp knit fabric with light compression has quick dry, cooling (ColdBlack®) and maximum breathability. The gel chamois is made for long rides and an easy, comfortable run.
The Fe226 DuraForce Tri Suit is designed and constructed for performance and comfort. This is the tri suit that will just keep you going hour after hour.
Design and construction:
The DuraForce Tri Suit is designed to make you look elegant, yet ready to perform. Like a classic black or blue suit-and-tie with small details that make it stand out in a subtle way. Design and construction details include:
- The core fabric is one of the market's finest warp knit fabrics - see Fabric Details
- Silicone dot tape on leg hems to keep the tights in place
- Mesh panel along the spine allows heat to dissipate
- Long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows easy cooling on the run
- Large back pocket to keep you powered up
- Reflective tape on back and shoulders for maximum visibility
The padding is calibrated not to limit movements range, making your ride comfortable and fast. The chamois is lighter than similar performing pads. The seamless chamois uses crosslinked PU foam. The conformation of this polymer makes the pad much faster in drying and its cells and perforation promote perspiration. The breathability is also ensured because there is no use of glue: fabric and foam are joined using hot rolling lamination. Foams are all high quality, endure over time
and do not get flat with long-lasting use.