TEM Perfect Posture Running Top
Fe226's revolutionary Perfect Posture Running Top is constructed to improve your running form by supporting your core and your shoulders. This will help you:
- Ease your breathing (open chest)
- Reduce tension in your shoulders
- Reduce your side drop and –swing
- Improve the power transmission from your core to your hip flexors
More than two years ago, we set out to find a solution to the issue of bad running form. We gathered a group of experts that included bio-mechanical and kinetic experts from gebioMized®, physiotherapists, running coaches and some of our professional athletes. Our mission was to develop a running top, that endurance runners can use in their training regime to help detect and correct in-efficient running posture. The result of our endeavors is the Fe226 Perfect Posture™ Running Top. This top is constructed to support your core and shoulders to prevent/reduce:
- Leaning forward at your waist
- Side drop and side swing
- Hunched shoulders
The Fe226 Perfect Posture™ Running Top is constructed with three different kind of panels, to optimize posture while keeping you comfortable.
- A shoulder supporting compression panel helps you relax in the shoulders while ensuring that your shoulders are not hunching. This is important for your running efficiency because it allows you to breathe easily while enabling you to better utilize shoulder movement to create momentum in your hips.
- A core stabilizing compression panel makes sure the bend in your waist is reduced while reducing your side drop and side swing. Also, it helps you increase power transfer from your hips to your legs.
- Ventilating panels on front and back ensure cooling and quick dry.
To prove the efficiency gains from the Fe226 Perfect Posture™ Running Top, we took it to detailed tests with the gebioMized® analysis team in Münster, Germany. The results speak for themselves. For a fatigued runner the Fe226 Perfect Posture Running Top gave:
- 8,7 degrees less forward lean at the waist (17%)
- 1,5 degrees more upright in the torso (neck)
- 0,7 cm less side drop
The unique combination of microfibre (71%) and LYCRA (29%) makes this fabric super-sportive, yet comfortable. The Fe226 women's DuraForce Legging features:
- Extra Comfort - The typical three-dimensional elasticity and the high percentage of LYCRA® elastic fibre allows for perfect freedom of movement, impeccable wearability and maximum retention of shape of garments even after repeated washing.
- Body Moisture System - The open honeycomb construction allows air to circulate between the fibres. Their breathable qualities make it cooler and more hygienic.
- Quick Drying - Thanks to the extreme fineness and the open structure of the fabric construction, drying time of the DuraForce Singlet is extremely short.
- Sun Block - Thanks to the special construction of the fabric and the use of super-opaque microfibres, the DuraForce singlet filters the sun’s rays offering a higher level of protection against the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Chlorine Resistance - Thanks to the special construction of the knit with the LYCRA® fibres, this fabric is durable and resistant to the corrosive action of chlorine and protected from the salt, mould and corrosive agents in sun creams.
- Easy Care - This fabric is quick and easy to maintain. The drying time is extremely fast and fabrics are absolutely easy care: they can be hand-washed, machine washed or dry cleaned as required.
- Wrinkle-free - This fabric does not wrinkle: the thickness reduced by 50% compared to similar fabrics makes it particularly light ensuring maximum convenience, with minimum space in the wardrobe or suitcase and minimizes the formation of creases.
- Eco-friendly - The DuraForce fabric is produced in an eco-compatible way. The key characteristics of the fabric allows the environmental impact of the product to be reduced to a minimum for its entire life.
Mens garments are based on an average height of 5ft 11" and an inside leg seam of 32", for size Medium.
|X-SMALL||83 - 88 cm||70 - 74 cm|
|SMALL||89 - 96 cm||75 - 82 cm|
|MEDIUM||97 - 104 cm||83 - 90 cm|
|LARGE||105 - 111 cm||91 - 98 cm|
|X-LARGE||112 - 118 cm||99 - 106 cm|
Customers sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes, Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Synthetic mashine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean