100% Virgin Merino Longsleeve
WHY BUY THIS ITEM?
- Odour-free from nature
- Temperature regulating from nature
- Perfect as a baselayer – or for everyday use
We only made 300 of this 100% virgin merino wool t-shirt. It is guaranteed to be your all-year-round go-to -t-shirt. On warmer days the merino will keep you cool, and on cooler days, the insulating effect will keep you warm. The t-shirt is constructed in our renowned 4-panel design, so you can wear this t-shirt for training, as a baselayer, or just for everyday use.
Try an organic product that is naturally temperature regulating, quick-dry and anti-bacterial.
This t-shirt is naturally odour-free! Put it on in any weather and it will keep you comfortable, dry and good-looking. When you reach your destination, simply hang the jersey up to dry anywhere you like. The virgin merino (the first wool from a merino lamb) offers construction details like:
- 100% light-weight virgin merino wool
- 4-panel “Perfect Fit” construction
- 100% organic material with natural temperature regulation, odour-crunch, quick-dry and sweat-wicking
The unique combination of microfibre (71%) and LYCRA (29%) makes this fabric super-sportive, yet comfortable. The Fe226 women's DuraForce Legging features:
- Extra Comfort - The typical three-dimensional elasticity and the high percentage of LYCRA® elastic fibre allows for perfect freedom of movement, impeccable wearability and maximum retention of shape of garments even after repeated washing.
- Body Moisture System - The open honeycomb construction allows air to circulate between the fibres. Their breathable qualities make it cooler and more hygienic.
- Quick Drying - Thanks to the extreme fineness and the open structure of the fabric construction, drying time of the DuraForce Singlet is extremely short.
- Sun Block - Thanks to the special construction of the fabric and the use of super-opaque microfibres, the DuraForce singlet filters the sun’s rays offering a higher level of protection against the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Chlorine Resistance - Thanks to the special construction of the knit with the LYCRA® fibres, this fabric is durable and resistant to the corrosive action of chlorine and protected from the salt, mould and corrosive agents in sun creams.
- Easy Care - This fabric is quick and easy to maintain. The drying time is extremely fast and fabrics are absolutely easy care: they can be hand-washed, machine washed or dry cleaned as required.
- Wrinkle-free - This fabric does not wrinkle: the thickness reduced by 50% compared to similar fabrics makes it particularly light ensuring maximum convenience, with minimum space in the wardrobe or suitcase and minimizes the formation of creases.
- Eco-friendly - The DuraForce fabric is produced in an eco-compatible way. The key characteristics of the fabric allows the environmental impact of the product to be reduced to a minimum for its entire life.
Mens garments are based on an average height of 5ft 11" and an inside leg seam of 32", for size Medium.
|X-SMALL||83 - 88 cm||70 - 74 cm|
|SMALL||89 - 96 cm||75 - 82 cm|
|MEDIUM||97 - 104 cm||83 - 90 cm|
|LARGE||105 - 111 cm||91 - 98 cm|
|X-LARGE||112 - 118 cm||99 - 106 cm|
Customers sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes, Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Synthetic mashine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean