AeroForce Tri Top - Race
If you prefer two-piece triathlon suits, choose the AeroForce Tri Top and set a PB! Apart from roomy back pockets, bonded edges (minimum chafing), laser cut cooling holes and reflective tape, this top features our patented AeroForce fabric offering you 4-way dynamic stretch for compression yet effortless movement, 4-6 times faster drying, +35% weight-saving and cooling effect (ColdBlack®).
The Fe226 AeroForce Tri Top is designed and constructed to be the very best tri top on the market. No compromises in design, fabric, trims or construction have been made.
Design and construction:
Designed by one of London's and Europe's leading designers within performance apparel, the AeroForce Tri Top is made to make you look elegant, yet ready to perform. Like a classic black blazer with small details that makes it stand out in a subtle way. The fit is snug, but longer than normal tops to prevent exposure of your skin. Design and construction details include:
- The core fabric is lighter, more stretchable, faster drying and more aero- and hydrodynamic than any other product out there - see Fabric Details
- Snug, yet longer fit to avoid skin exposure
- Bonded edges on arm hems to minimize chafing
- Laser-cut holes on the sides ensure maximum breathability
- Mesh panel along the spine allows heat to dissipate
- Long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows easy cooling on the run
- Back pocket to keep you powered up
- Reflective brand pattern
- Reflective tape on back and shoulders for maximum visibility
Mens garments are based on an average height of 5ft 11" and an inside leg seam of 32", for size Medium.
|SMALL||89 - 96 cm||75 - 82 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|MEDIUM||97 - 104 cm||83 - 90 cm||96 - 101 cm|
|LARGE||105 - 111 cm||91 - 98 cm||102 - 107 cm|
|X-LARGE||112 - 118 cm||99 - 106 cm||108 - 114 cm|
Customers sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes, Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.