DuraRide Bib Shorts
Free shipping delivery
FREE AND EASY RETURNS
1-3 DAYS DELIVERY
The DuraRide Bike Bib Shorts are constructed to make you ride fast and long hours. Premium 200gr Italian fabric to support muscles and reduce fatigue. The elastic warp knit fabric with light compression has anti-bacterial, wicking, quick dry and cooling (ColdBlack®) features. The high-end chamois is made for long rides as well as fast intervals. Wear it with our DryRide Jerseys. This garment has a comfy fit based on North European sizes, so you might have to go one size down compared to your normal bike wear. Please, check size guide below.
When racing the roads, the bib shorts are decisive to your performance as well as your comfort. The DuraRide Bib Shorts are designed with the perfect balance between performance and comfort allowing you to use theses shorts in both training, granfondos and road races.
Design and construction:
DuraRide Bib Shorts are designed and constructed for high performance with an aero-dynamic and compressive fit that reduces muscle fatigue and maximises power transition from muscle to movement. But at the same time, the DuraRide Bib Shorts offer you maximum comfort through the unique elastic warp knitted fabric and the best-in-class chamois. The bib shorts offers you features such as:
- The premium Italian warp-knitting is unique in its performance enhancing features - see Fabric Details
- Few seams to minimize pulling and chafing
- The bib straps are completely seamless and just disappear when you put them on
- Bonded edges on bib straps and leg hems to minimize chafing
- Direct printed silicone dots on leg hems to keep the tights in place without tightening and restricting gripper strips
- Reflective branding pattern to keep you visible in the dark Laser-cut holes on legs with purple panel behind for breathability and good looks
The Chamois is a high-end road cycling pad. It is the first ever pad to be based on elastic warp-knit fabric with carbon. It is designed for extra-longdistance rides with an innovative structure featuringamultidirectional curvature that delivers perfect fit and great stability in the saddle. Further, this chamois offers you a specialultra-high density perinealinsert(pelvic track), andunmatched ischiatic support that comes in handy to riders that take on a more upright position in the saddle (shiftingthe pressure more towards the back of the saddle than the front). Aspecific study on how genitals move duringcycling, inspired the development of a special “encased” shaping in the top part of the chamois which allows forimproved fit and greater privacy.
Mens garments are based on an average height of 5ft 11" and an inside leg seam of 32", for size Medium.
This garment has been constructed with a comfy fit and based on North European sizes, so you might have to go one size down compared to your normal bike wear. Please, check size guide below.
|SMALL||90 - 100 cm||75 - 85 cm||90 - 98 cm|
|MEDIUM||97 - 107 cm||82 - 92 cm||96 - 104 cm|
|LARGE||104 - 114 cm||89 - 99 cm||102 - 108 cm|
|X-LARGE||111 - 121 cm||96 - 106 cm||106 - 114 cm|
Customers sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes, Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Synthetic mashine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean