DryRide Bike Jersey Long Sleeves
This 100% light-weight merino wool jersey is created to be a highly versatile all-year-round go to Jersey. On warmer days the merino will keep you cool, and on cooler days, you can wear this jersey with a giet to keep you comfortably warm. This jersey is amazingly soft to pull on, and the light-weight merino has natural wicking capabilities to keep you feeling dry even on hot summer days. This garment has a comfy fit based on North European sizes, so you might have to go one size down from your normal bike wear. Please, check size guide below.
This amazing cycling jersey is made from 100% light-weight merino. This exclusive merino is soft, elastic, temperature-regulating (hot or cold), breathable, odour-resistant, biodegradable and static resistant.
Design and construction:
DryRide Bike Jerseys are designed and constructed to make your long rides as comfortable as possible and offers Construction details like:
- 100% light-weight merino wool - see Fabric Details
- Three spacious back pockets
- A zipped security pocket to keep essential items secure and dry - fits most smartphones on the market
- Reflective branding pattern on sleeves to keep you visible in the dark
- Reflective logo print on back pockets
Made of 100% superfine merino. Merino wool is the remarkable result of millions of years of evolution. It is rich in natural properties that inspire some of the world's leading clothing designers. And its unique benefits flow through to the luxuriously soft and stylish clothing crafted from it. The Fe226 DryRide Bike Jersey features:
- Breathable - Merino fibres can absorb large quantities of moisture vapour then move it away to evaporate into the air. So Merino wool clothing is extremely breathable and less prone to clamminess
- Warm and cool - In contrast to synthetics, Merino is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature. So it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot.
- Static resistant - Because Merino wool can absorb moisture vapour, it tends not to create static electricity, helping it to drape beautifully and be less likely to cling uncomfortably to your body than other fabrics
- Odour resistant - In contrast to synthetics, Merino wool can absorb moisture vapour which means less sweat on your body. Merino wool even absorbs the odours from sweat, which are then released during washing.
- Stain resistant - Merino fibres have a natural protective outer layer that prevents stains from being absorbed. And because Merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint.
- Anti-wrinkle - At microscopic level, each Merino fibre is like a coiled spring that returns to its natural shape after being bent. This gives Merino garments a natural resistance to wrinkles.
- UV protection - Merino wool is much better at protecting you from UV radiation than most synthetics and cotton. So the whole family will be safer wearing it on sunny days.
- Natural - Merino wool is grown year-round by Australia's 70 million Merino sheep, consuming a simple blend of water, air, sunshine and grass.
- Biodegradable - When Merino fibre is disposed of, it will naturally decompose in soil in a matter of years, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth.
Mens garments are based on an average height of 5ft 11" and an inside leg seam of 32", for size Medium.
This garment has been constructed with a comfy fit and based on North European sizes, so you might have to go one size down compared to your normal bike wear. Please, check size guide below.
|SMALL||90 - 100 cm||75 - 85 cm||90 - 98 cm|
|MEDIUM||97 - 107 cm||82 - 92 cm||96 - 104 cm|
|LARGE||104 - 114 cm||89 - 99 cm||102 - 108 cm|
|X-LARGE||111 - 121 cm||96 - 106 cm||106 - 114 cm|
Customers sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes, Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Synthetic mashine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean