AeroForce Sleeved Tri Suit Mk II
Why should you buy?
- Perfect for all three disciplines
- Wind tunnel test winner
- As fast as a swimskin
- ColdBlack, UV-Protection, Anti-bacterial
Everybody said: “don’t change a winning formula”. But being “the evolutionaries” we simply had to. So, we took the fastest suit available for triathlon and time trial and made it faster and better! More aero-dynamic legs and sleeves plus a heat-sensitive leg-gripper. Want to know more about what makes AeroForce the best triathlon suit in the world? Click below…
Our 2019 version of the AeroForce Suit won by a 9 watts margin to the second best in a large wind-tunnel test conducted by RennRad against 13 other TT and triathlon suits from the fastest brands in the world.
The editor said: “At first, we didn’t believe the test results, so we had to do them all again. They turned out to be correct”. And mind you: While developing the Fe226 AeroForce suit we didn’t only think about aerodynamics.
Our AeroForce suit is as fast as a swimskin in the water and supports your posture on the run, when you start getting tired. German pro, Franz Löschke, broke his 800m PB in the pool wearing this suit.
German pro, Andi Böcherer, tried it and gained 11 watts from his former suit. After wearing it in a race, he said: I have worn a lot of great suits in my career, but this one tops them all!
Just try it for yourself. It will amaze you. Not just for the speed. This remarkable tri suit features a long list of details like high-performance triathlon chamois, bonded edges, laser cut cooling holes, 4-6 times faster drying, +35% weight-saving, cooling effect (ColdBlack) and 4-way dynamic stretch for energy return during all three disciplines. Go on, BE IRON.
More about AeroForce products: LEARN MORE ABOUT AEROFORCE
The Fe226 AeroForce Tri Suit is designed and constructed to be the very best tri suit on the market. No compromises in design, fabric, trims or construction have been made.
Design & Construction:
The AeroForce Tri Suit is made with one goal in mind: To be fast across all three disciplines. However, with a design by Ffion Appleton (loved by everyone from athletes like David Beckham and Usain Bolt to celebrities like Beyoncé and OffWhite™ creator Virgil Abloh) that will make you look sharp, stylish and elegant. Design and construction detals include:
- The core fabric is lighter, mor stretchy, faster drying and more aero- and hydrodynamic than any other product out there - see Fabric Details
- Back pocket + gel pockets on both sides to keep you powered up
- Extra-long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows easy cooling on the run
- Heat-sensitive leg-grippers (the warmer you get, the grippier they get, so the leg hems stay in place during all disciplines)
- Aero-dynamic, turbulence-breaking sleeve structure
- Bonded edges on arm and leg hems to minimize chafing
- Laser cut holes on the sides ensure maximum breathability
- Mesh panel along the spine allows heat to dissipate
- Reflective tape on back and shoulders for maximum visibility
EVOLUTIONIZING - Our brand new AeroForce Mk II chamois has been developed together with gebioMized chamois to fit perfectly with both a more aggressive, aerodynamic position but also a slightly more upright and comfortable position on both split saddles and normal tri saddles.
A special multi-density insert is located in the perineal zone towards the nose of the saddle, where pressure peaks occur due to the typical low, aerodynamic tri position.
The combination of perforated foams and plain soft wings provide superior elasticity in the inner leg area, maximum breathability and quick dry properties.
This super-fast sleeved AeroForce tri suit for men is made from the very best fabric on the market today and features:
- Hydro- and Aero-dynamics: This revolutionary fabric has demonstrated superior hydro- and aero-dynamic performance in numerous tests. This performance stems from the fact that the fabric has maximum breathability in air yet allows water and air to slide off without penetrating the fibres.
- Second Skin & Shaper: With unparalleled elasticity this fabric creates an extraordinary second skin effect. The fabric offers over 20% more extension than comparable stretch materials - effortless, even when stretched heavily out of shape.
- Excellent dynamic performance: During a triathlon, your skin is subjected to major multidimensional extension. The fabrics used for triathlon are therefore subjected to the same. This fabric has effortless, 4-way stretch offering you an extraordinary freedom of movement while maintaining an outstanding muscle support.
- Super-lightweight: Based on Aquatech technology, this fabric offers a 35% weightsaving compared to widespread dry fabrics with comparable opacity. This weightsaving increases substantially for wet fabric.
- Ultra-fast drying: The incomparable structure of this fabric is tested to dry in 3 minutes compared to 10-17 minutes for knitted fabrics (Standard NF G07-166). You're practically dry when you step out of the water!
- Core temperature regulation: Most knitted products offer wicking to keep you dry. The issue is, that sweat actually manages your core temperature, so extensive wicking will increase your core temperature. This fabric will wick the sweat to the outer surface, to keep you dry while also cooling your skin and hence manage your core temperature. This is particularly important in warm conditions - like e.g. Kona. The fabric has been treated with ColdBlack to further strengthen the cooling features of the fabric.
- Pilling resistance: This fabric's durability has been tested using the Martindale Abrasion Resistance Test and the result was remarkable: After 50,000 cycles this fabric had suffered no wear and tear. And even if we don't recommend to use it for indoor swimming, you can in fact use it in chlorine. It has been tested to lose only 17% of is elasticity after 60 hours of indoor swimming.
- UVA and UVB protection: This fabric has shown a protection figure of +700 UPF, which easily satisfies the highest protection level of 50+
- Anti-bacterial: The fabric has been treated with anti-bacterial to keep your product odor-free
Mens garments are based on an average height of 5ft 11" and an inside leg seam of 32", for size Medium.
|SMALL||89 - 96 cm||75 - 82 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|MEDIUM||97 - 104 cm||83 - 90 cm||96 - 101 cm|
|LARGE||105 - 111 cm||91 - 98 cm||102 - 107 cm|
|X-LARGE||112 - 118 cm||99 - 106 cm||108 - 114 cm|
Customers sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes, Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Synthetic mashine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean