StrongRide Bike Bib Short
The StrongRide Bike Bib Short is constructed to make you ride fast and long hours. Premium 200gr Italian fabric to support muscles and reduce fatigue. The elastic warp knit fabric with light compression has anti-bacterial, wicking, quick dry and cooling (ColdBlack®) features. The high-end carbon chamois is made for long rides as well as fast intervals. Wear it with our StrongRide Jersey and Ultramarine socks.
When racing the roads, the bib shorts are decisive to your performance as well as your comfort. The DuraRide Bib Shorts are designed with the perfect balance between performance and comfort allowing you to use theses shorts in both training, granfondos and road races.
Design and construction:
DuraRide Bib Shorts are designed and constructed for high performance with an aero-dynamic and compressive fit that reduces muscle fatigue and maximises power transition from muscle to movement. But at the same time, the DuraRide Bib Shorts offer you maximum comfort through the unique elastic warp knitted fabric and the best-in-class chamois. The bib shorts offers you features such as:
- The premium Italian warp-knitting is unique in its performance enhancing features - see Fabric Details
- Few seams to minimize pulling and chafing
- The bib straps are completely seamless and just disappear when you put them on
- Bonded edges on bib straps and leg hems to minimize chafing
- Direct printed silicone dots on leg hems to keep the tights in place without tightening and restricting gripper strips
- Reflective branding pattern to keep you visible in the dark Laser-cut holes on legs with purple panel behind for breathability and good looks
The Chamois is a high-end road cycling pad. It is the first ever pad to be based on elastic warp-knit fabric with carbon. It is designed for extra-longdistance rides with an innovative structure featuringamultidirectional curvature that delivers perfect fit and great stability in the saddle. Further, this chamois offers you a specialultra-high density perinealinsert(pelvic track), andunmatched ischiatic support that comes in handy to riders that take on a more upright position in the saddle (shiftingthe pressure more towards the back of the saddle than the front). Aspecific study on how genitals move duringcycling, inspired the development of a special “encased” shaping in the top part of the chamois which allows forimproved fit and greater privacy.
The unique combination of microfibre (71%) and LYCRA (29%) makes this fabric super-sportive, yet comfortable. The Fe226 women's DuraForce Legging features:
- Extra Comfort - The typical three-dimensional elasticity and the high percentage of LYCRA® elastic fibre allows for perfect freedom of movement, impeccable wearability and maximum retention of shape of garments even after repeated washing.
- Body Moisture System - The open honeycomb construction allows air to circulate between the fibres. Their breathable qualities make it cooler and more hygienic.
- Quick Drying - Thanks to the extreme fineness and the open structure of the fabric construction, drying time of the DuraForce Singlet is extremely short.
- Sun Block - Thanks to the special construction of the fabric and the use of super-opaque microfibres, the DuraForce singlet filters the sun’s rays offering a higher level of protection against the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Chlorine Resistance - Thanks to the special construction of the knit with the LYCRA® fibres, this fabric is durable and resistant to the corrosive action of chlorine and protected from the salt, mould and corrosive agents in sun creams.
- Easy Care - This fabric is quick and easy to maintain. The drying time is extremely fast and fabrics are absolutely easy care: they can be hand-washed, machine washed or dry cleaned as required.
- Wrinkle-free - This fabric does not wrinkle: the thickness reduced by 50% compared to similar fabrics makes it particularly light ensuring maximum convenience, with minimum space in the wardrobe or suitcase and minimizes the formation of creases.
- Eco-friendly - The DuraForce fabric is produced in an eco-compatible way. The key characteristics of the fabric allows the environmental impact of the product to be reduced to a minimum for its entire life.
Mens garments are based on an average height of 5ft 11" and an inside leg seam of 32", for size Medium.
|X-SMALL||83 - 88 cm||70 - 74 cm|
|SMALL||89 - 96 cm||75 - 82 cm|
|MEDIUM||97 - 104 cm||83 - 90 cm|
|LARGE||105 - 111 cm||91 - 98 cm|
|X-LARGE||112 - 118 cm||99 - 106 cm|
Customers sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes, Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Synthetic mashine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean