Women's AeroForce Tri Suit w/Sleeves
FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 100€
1-3 DAYS DELIVERY
This is the ultimate speed suit for women! This suit is made from our patented AeroForce fabric offering you 4-6 times faster drying, +35% weight-saving, cooling effect (ColdBlack) and 4-way dynamic stretch. Sleeves are structured for maximum aerodynamics. Gel pockets on sides and a back pocket for safe storage. Bonded edges and printed silicon hems to avaoid chafing and "muffin tops". Tiger striped brand patterns on side are bodyshaping and shimmering subtly in cool gray and purple nuances.
The Women's AeroForce Tri Suit w/sleeves is designed and constructed to be the very best tri suit on the market. No compromises in design, fabric, trims or construction have been made.
Design & Construction:
Designed by one of London's and Europe's leading designers within performance apparel, the AeroForce Tri Suit is made to make you look feminine, elegant and cool. Classic design with cool details that make you stand out in a subtle way. The brand ID tiger stripes in grey/purple nuances, carefully placed on the side of the garments, are body shaping and reflective being both aesthetically pleasing and a performance element. Design and construction detals include:
- The core fabric is lighter, has the ultimate stretch, is faster drying and more aero- and hydrodynamic than any other product out there - see Fabric Details
- Soft, structured sleeves to maximise aero-dynamics
- Laser-cut edges on arm and leg hems to minimize chafing
- Direct printed silicone dots on leg hems to keep the garment in place without tightening and restricting elastic bands
- Mesh panel along the spine allows heat to dissipate
- Long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows easy cooling on the run
- Back pocket + gel pockets on both sides to keep you powered up
- Reflective tape on back and shoulders for maximum visibility
The EIT Super-Tripad has a special design developed to provide maximum performance and comfort for multi-sport athletes. The high-density foam provides maximum protection with a slim profile. The all-way stretch fabric guarantees total freedom of movement and excellent fit. The perforated foam ensures maximum breathability and fast dry.
This super-fast and feminine sleeved AeroForce tri suit for women is made from the very best fabric on the market today and features:
- Hydro- and Aero-dynamics: This revolutionary fabric has demonstrated superior hydro- and aero-dynamic performance in numerous tests. This performance stems from the fact that the fabric has maximum breathability in air, yet allows water and air to slide off without penetrating the fibres.
- Second Skin & Shaper: With unparalleled elasticity this fabric creates an extraordinary second skin effect. The fabric offers over 20% more extension than comparable stretch materials - effortless, even when stretched heavily out of shape.
- Excellent dynamic performance: During a triathlon, your skin is subjected to major multidimensional extension. The fabrics used for triathlon are therefore subjected to the same. This fabric has effortless, 4-way stretch offering you an extraordinary freedom of movement while maintaining an outstanding muscle support.
- Super-lightweight: Based on Aquatech technology, this fabric offers a 35% weightsaving compared to widespread dry fabrics with comparable opacity. This weightsaving increases substantially for wet fabric.
- Ultra-fast drying: The incomparable structure of this fabric is tested to dry in 3 minutes compared to 10-17 minutes for knitted fabrics (Standard NF G07-166). You're practically dry when you step out of the water!
- Core temperature regulation: Most knitted products offer wicking to keep you dry. The issue is, that sweat actually manages your core temperature, so extensive wicking will increase your core temperature. This fabric will wick the sweat to the outer surface, to keep you dry while also cooling your skin and hence manage your core temperature. This is particularly important in warm conditions - like e.g. Kona. The fabric has been treated with ColdBlack to further strengthen the cooling features of the fabric.
- Piling resistance: This fabric's durability has been tested using the Martindale Abrasion Resistance Test and the result was remarkable: After 50,000 cycles this fabric had suffered no wear and tear. And even if we don't recommend to use it for indoor swimming, you can in fact use it in chlorine. It has been tested to lose only 17% of is elasticity after 60 hours of indoor swimming.
- UVA and UVB protection: This fabric has shown a protection figure of +700 UPF, which easily satisfies the highest protection level of 50+
- Anti-bacterial: The fabric has been treated with anti-bacterial to keep your product odor-free
Women's garments are based on an average height of 5ft 7" / 168cm. Customer's sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes.
|SMALL||80 - 87 cm||62 - 69 cm||86 - 94 cm|
|MEDIUM||88 - 94 cm||70 - 76 cm||95 - 100 cm|
|LARGE||95 - 101 cm||77 - 83 cm||101 - 106 cm|
|X-LARGE||102 - 109 cm||84 - 91 cm||107 - 112 cm|
Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Synthetic mashine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean