Women's DuraForce Tri Singlet
This amazing singlet is designed to give you speed and comfort. The fabric is bodyshaping as are the brand ID prints on the sides. Laser-cut holes on the front help your upper body ventilate, and a strengthening front panel stabilises your bossom. Wear it with the DuraForce Tri Tight or with our amazing leggins in the gym.
The Fe226 Women's DuraForce Tri Singlet is designed and constructed to make you fast, comfortable and good-looking.
Design and construction:
DuraForce Tri Singlet is designed to make you look elegant and sharp, with small details to make you stand out in a subtle way. The singlet is snug fit, but longer than most others to avoid it riding up and exposing your skin. The brand ID pattern is body-shaping. Design and construction details include:
- The core fabric is a unique mix of microfibre and Lycra - see Fabric Details
- Bonded adges for zero chafing
- Longer, yet snug fit to avoid the top riding up
- Laser-cut holes on front to help your skin ventilate
- Extra chest support
- Gel pocket on back for easy hydration
- Black reflective prints on back and front for maximum visibility
Made of a unique combination of microfibre (71%) and LYCRA (29%) makes this fabric super-sportive, yet comfortable. The Fe226 women's DuraForce Tri Singlet features:
- Extra Comfort - The typical tridimensional elasticity and the high percentage of LYCRA® elastic fibre allows for perfect freedom of movement, impeccable wearability and maximum retention of shape of garments even after repeated washing.
- Body Moisture System - The open honeycomb construction allows air to circulate between the fibres. Their breathable qualities make it cooler and more hygienic.
- Quick Drying - Thanks to the extreme fineness and the open structure of the fabric construction, drying time of the DuraForce Singlet is extremely short.
- Sun Block - Thanks to the special construction of the fabric and the use of super-opaque microfibres, the DuraForce singlet filters the sun’s rays offering a higher level of protection against the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Chlorine Resistance - Thanks to the special construction of the knit with the LYCRA® fibres, this fabric is durable and resistant to the corrosive action of chlorine and protected from the salt, mould and corrosive agents in sun creams.
- Easy Care - This fabric is quick and easy to maintain. The drying time is extremely fast and fabrics are absolutely easy care: they can be hand-washed, machine washed or dry cleaned as required.
- Wrinkle-free - This fabric does not wrinkle: the thickness reduced by 50% compared to similar fabrics makes it particularly light ensuring maximum convenience, with minimum space in the wardrobe or suitcase and minimizes the formation of creases.
- Eco-friendly - The DuraForce fabric is produced in an eco-compatible way. The key characteristics of the fabric allows the environmental impact of the product to be reduced to a minimum for its entire life.
Women's garments are based on an average height of 5ft 7" / 168cm. Customer's sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes.
|SMALL||80 - 87 cm||62 - 69 cm||86 - 94 cm|
|MEDIUM||88 - 94 cm||70 - 76 cm||95 - 100 cm|
|LARGE||95 - 101 cm||77 - 83 cm||101 - 106 cm|
|X-LARGE||102 - 109 cm||84 - 91 cm||107 - 112 cm|
Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron