DuraForce Tri Top - Build
The DuraForce Tri Top is designed to make you look good, and constructed to make you endure those long hours of training and race. The elastic warp knit fabric is from a leding Italian mill specialised in triathlon and bike performance fabrics. It features light compression, quick dry, cooling (ColdBlack®) and high breathability. Wear it with our DuraForce Tri Tight.
The Fe226 DuraForce Tri Top is designed and constructed for performance and comfort.
Design and construction:
DuraForce Tri Top is designed to make you look elegant and Sharp, with small details to make you stand out in a subtle way. The top is snug fit, but longer than most others to avoid it riding up and exposing your skin. The brand pattern is body-shaping and reflective. Design and construction details include:
- The core fabric is one of the market's finest warp knit fabrics - see Fabric Details
- Longer, yet snug fit to avoid the top riding up
- Mesh panel along the spine allows heat to dissipate
- Long front zip makes it easy to get the suit on and off and allows easy cooling on the run
- Large back pocket to keep you powered up
- Reflective tape on back and shoulders for maximum visibility
Made from the best fabric from the leading Italian developer and producer of performance fabrics for cycling and triathlon, the Fe226 DuraForce Tri Suit features:
- Innovative warp knitting: This warp knit fabric is among the most innovative solutions within cycling and triathlon world wide. It has been developed by the leading Italian performance fabric developer, a company that is rewarded worldwide as the leading innovative mill for technical fabrics highly appreciated in all the high demanding active sports markets
- Muscle support: With genuine compression performance this fabric offers excellent muscle support during your exercise be it training or competition.
- 4-way stretch: This fabric has 4-way stretch offering you an extraordinary freedom of movement while maintaining the muscle support.
- Piling resistance: This fabric's durability has been tested using the Martindale Abrasion Resistance Test with maximum scores (5 out of 5)
- UVA and UVB protection: This fabric has shown the highest protection level of 50+
Additional Treatments: The fabric has been treated with...
- ColdBlack® to keep you cool even in the hottest conditions
- QuickDry for fast drying
- Wicking to keep your skin dry during workout
- Anti-bacterial to keep your product odor-free
Mens garments are based on an average height of 5ft 11" and an inside leg seam of 32", for size Medium.
|X-SMALL||83 - 88 cm||70 - 74 cm|
|SMALL||89 - 96 cm||75 - 82 cm|
|MEDIUM||97 - 104 cm||83 - 90 cm|
|LARGE||105 - 111 cm||91 - 98 cm|
|X-LARGE||112 - 118 cm||99 - 106 cm|
Customers sizing should conform to general sizing above measured without clothes, Performance garments are fitted close to the body, and more casual garments have a looser fit.
- Keep away from light colour during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colours separately
- Synthetic mashine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean