TEM Muscle Activator Tight
Helps you run faster with glute and hip activating panels
Reduces your risk of injuries with targeted joint support
Reduces your post-workout soreness through quad and hamstring support
The TEM Muscle Activator is a training tool for runners. Just try it and feel the difference! Created in a close collaboration with German biomechanical analytical experts, gebioMized, the Muscle Activator offers a long array of benefits; it lengthens your stride through activation of glutes, provides energy return to hip flexors, prevents injury via joint support, reduces soreness via muscle support and provides hazzle-free storage options for gels or your smartphone.
Combine it with the TEM Perfect Posture Running Top for maximum impact.
The construction of the TEM Muscle Activator Short is based on a combination of biomechanical running form analyses and kinesiology concepts. Design and construction details include:
• Targeted compression panels under your buttocks activate your glutes to increase foot impetus
• Targeted compression panels around waist stabilise your hips to maximise power transfer to your stride
• Light compression material provides joint and muscle support for hips, hamstrings and quads prevents injury and reduces soreness
• The core fabric is a cooling compression offering wicking, quick-dry and anti-bacterial odour-crunch
• All seams are 5-thread stretch overlock for maximum durability and stretch ability
• Reflective prints for maximum visibility
This unique fabric features:
- Cooling compression: The compression fabric has natural cooling effect
- Fast-drying: The structure of the fabric will allow you to dry up fast, but we also enhanced this feature by adding an ecological quick-dry treatment to the fabric
- Wicking: The fabric is naturally wicking to keep you feeling dry even on the hottest days
- Piling resistance: This fabric's durability has been tested using the Martindale Abrasion Resistance Test and the result flawless
- Anti-bacterial: The fabric has been treated with anti-bacterial to keep your product odour-free
- UPF: 50+
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Keep away from light color during first wear
- Turn inside-out before washing
- Wash dark colors separately
- Synthetic machine wash or hand wash cold
- Use mild detergents and no fabric softener
Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry naturally away from sunlight and direct heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean
JOIN THE EVOLUTION OF SPORTSWEAR
All Fe226 sportswear items are anti-bacterial and therefore odour-less. This means that you need to wash them less, and hence you can keep them for longer. This is good for you and good for the environment.
You probably know the feeling; after a few months of training in your apparel, they start to smell. Even after you washed them. This problem is over now. Using Fe226’s odour-less garments, you will feel much better both during training (especially if you exercise in company), and after training an commuting, when you hang your garments to dry either at home or at work/school.
Longer lasting textiles
Feeling (smelling) better is not the only advantage of Fe226’s odour-less garments. It also means, that instead of washing your garments after each exercise, you can rinse under water and hang it up to dry, thereby reducing washing to every 3-4 times you use it. And with less washing and less bacterial growth, your garments also last longer, so you can buy less. Good for your wallet and good for the environment.
Reduced environmental impact
In sports apparel, our use of a garment stands for the 50-70% of total carbon emission. Using an odour-less product more than once before washing drastically reduces the environmental impact of the garment. Water and energy are saved, CO2 is reduced and the amount of microplastics can also be significantly reduced. It all starts by washing less. Studies show, that if you use an anti-bacterial garment for just nine months longer, you will reduce water usage by close to 20%, carbon dioxide emissions by more than 15% and waste by 8% compared to a normal sportswear item.
PS.: An additional fun-fact: Skipping one wash load per week, will save you three days in a year – not bad, in these busy times, right?