THE Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie
The Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie is guaranteed to be your go-to headwarmer for running, cycling and everyday use. In any weather condition, rain, snow or clear skies. On cooler days, the insulating effect will keep you warm and on warmer days the merino will keep you cool.
Fe226 Merino Beanie
It took nature a million years to develop and grow merino, the most magical natural fabric on the face of the earth. The Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie is 100% organic, naturally antibacterial, odourless, quickdry, temperature-regulating and so much more.
Fold the bottom edge from where the logo is located to warm your ears with two or even three layers of merino wool. The One-Size-Fits-All Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie is thin enough to be worn under your cycling helmet as well.
- 100% light-weight merino wool
- One-size “Perfect Fit” construction
- 100% organic material with natural temperature regulation, odour-crunch, quick-dry and sweat-wicking
Nine Facts About Merino Wool
1. Breathable - Merino fibers can absorb large quantities of moisture vapor. It is extremely breathable and less prone to clamminess.
2. Warm and cool - Merino is an active fiber that reacts to body temperature. Warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot.
3. Static resistant - Merino wool tends not to create static electricity, helping it to drape beautifully and be less likely to cling uncomfortably to your body
4. Odour resistant - Merino wool can absorb moisture vapor which means less sweat on your body. Merino even absorbs the odours from sweat. You don’t have to wash it after every ride which is much better for your environment as well.
5. Stain resistant - Merino fibers have a natural protective outer layer that prevents stains from being absorbed. Merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint.
6. Anti-wrinkle - Each Merino fiber is like a coiled spring that returns to its natural shape after being bent = a natural resistance to wrinkles.
7. UV protection - Merino wool is much better at protecting you from UV radiation than most synthetics and cotton.
8. Natural - Merino wool is grown year-round by Australia's 70 million Merino sheep, consuming a simple blend of water, air, sunshine, and grass.
9. Biodegradable - Merino fiber will naturally decompose in soil in a matter of years, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth.
We only produce in European factories that are socially and environmentally responsible. We only use high-quality, locally sourced fabrics, and we always produce in smaller batches. You can read more about our product dogmas here. If you wonder, why our prices are rather high compared to some better known brands, please have a look here.
Instead of washing your garments after each exercise, you can rinse under water and hang it up to dry, thereby reducing washing to every 3-8 times you use it. And with less washing and less bacterial growth, your garments also last longer, so you can buy less. Good for your wallet and good for the environment.
We know that you are probably not used to this behaviour. But, please: give it a try!
Train more, wash less!
Reasons to buy Fe226
High Quality: Our fabrics are carefully selected and finished to the highest standards
Perfect Fit: Developed by people who are athletes themselves
Train more, wash less: This product is antibacterial and needs less washing, it lasts much longer and helps save water and energy
All that you want - nothing you don't: We strip each product down to the essentials - and add detail to make them unique
Timeless design: Your product should last a long time. So, you must also like to wear it for a long time. That's why we deliberately avoid flashy prints and fashion colors
Made in Europe: For fabrics and production, we work exclusively with socially and ecologically responsible partners