THE Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie
Crafted with Fe226 Merino Wool, the Beanie is suited for an array of activities, from jogging to cycling, and for any weather condition, be it precipitation, snowfall, or sunshine. Thanks to its insulating properties, it keeps you snug even in chilly temperatures, while alternatively keeping you comfortably cool on warmer days.
Merino, a natural fiber with millions of years of evolutionary development, is a miracle of nature. The Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie capitalizes on its incredible properties: 100% organic, naturally antibacterial, odourless, quick-drying, temperature-regulating and more. Flip the bottom of the beanie up for double or triple warmth or wear it beneath a cycling helmet for a seamless fit.
This Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie contains 100% organic, light-weight merino wool and features a "Perfect Fit" design. The material offers natural temperature regulation, odor-control, quick-drying, and sweat-wicking properties.
Nine Facts About Merino Wool
1. Breathable - Merino fibers can absorb large quantities of moisture vapor. It is extremely breathable and less prone to clamminess.
2. Warm and cool - Merino is an active fiber that reacts to body temperature. Warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot.
3. Static resistant - Merino wool tends not to create static electricity, helping it to drape beautifully and be less likely to cling uncomfortably to your body
4. Odour resistant - Merino wool can absorb moisture vapor which means less sweat on your body. Merino even absorbs the odours from sweat. You don’t have to wash it after every ride which is much better for your environment as well.
5. Stain resistant - Merino fibers have a natural protective outer layer that prevents stains from being absorbed. Merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint.
6. Anti-wrinkle - Each Merino fiber is like a coiled spring that returns to its natural shape after being bent = a natural resistance to wrinkles.
7. UV protection - Merino wool is much better at protecting you from UV radiation than most synthetics and cotton.
8. Natural - Merino wool is grown year-round by Australia's 70 million Merino sheep, consuming a simple blend of water, air, sunshine, and grass.
9. Biodegradable - Merino fiber will naturally decompose in soil in a matter of years, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth.
Our Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie is crafted exclusively in European factories that prioritize ethical, environmentally-sustainable practices. We use only the finest locally-sourced textiles, further ensuring superior quality in our limited-production runs. You can read more about our product dogmas here. If you wonder, why our prices are rather high compared to some better known brands, please have a look here.
Training hard often means frequent washing of apparel - but that's not necessary with the Fe226 Merino Wool Beanie. By simply rinsing the beanie in water and hanging it to dry, you can extend the time between washes to 3-8 uses. This prevents bacterial growth, lengthens the lifespan of your beanie, and helps protect your wallet and the environment. We understand if you're hesitant - but give it a shot and experience the advantages of training more and washing less!
Reasons to buy Fe226
Premium Quality: Our fabrics are sourced and finished with the utmost attention to detail.
Ideal Fit: Developed by avid athletes who know what it takes.
Train Harder, Wash Less: This garment repels bacteria and requires fewer washes, prolonging its lifespan while saving resources.
Essential and Unique: We keep our products to the basics and add details to make them stand out.
Classic Design: We favor timeless styles to ensure long-term wearability and eschew loud prints and fleeting trends.
Crafted in Europe: We exclusively collaborate with suppliers who prioritize social and environmental responsibility.